Business owners are way more passionate about what they think and are driven to create their business strong. There are thousands of different successful business stories and we at MarketingBrandz.com offer you a platform to share them with our audience, write for us.
Write for Us: Fields of Interest
As the ocean of entrepreneurial flair is quite wide, we can’t delve into all of them. Here’s a quick peek on our top choices and interests so that you can write for us along those lines. Take a look at the topics that we prefer the most:
- Mobile (Apps and software)
But before you start, keeping quality content on high priority just follow the guidelines as mentioned below:
- Make sure that your content should be unique and original.
- The content should be plagiarism free and should not be copied from any other website or blog page.
- We don’t tolerate the spinning of content if we found any loophole will never ask you again.
What Should be the Word Count?
We consider a minimum of 500 words in the body part in every content with a summary of 250 characters. If your content is less than the mentioned word counts, it will not be published.
About Paid Post?
We do not post paid promotional material so we won’t be paying you for your content. Dabaar.com is simply a perfect platform to share information that inspires and helps people in crafting their ideas.
Will your Content be Exclusive?
Whatever information you will send us will post it and will remain exclusive. But, you will have to make sure that you won’t be reposting the same material to any other website, the content will be indexed plagiarized and it will lose the ranking. If your topic is unique and informative, it will attract the readers’ right here.
We will be happy to know your topic in advance. If you’re interested in guest post-publication on Darbaar.com, simply drop us a mail at email@example.com
- Need more than 500 words SEO optimized Content with a copyright-free image.
- We will edit the original content if we need any changes.
- The post will be deleted at any time if we found any issue with it.